Our team provides executive-level marketing services to growing companies across the Mid-South, regularly helping clients set and achieve sales and revenue goals. Fractional CMO services help alleviate the responsibility placed on firm leadership to satisfy the marketing role – a discipline that is often outside the areas of expertise for a President/CEO, COO or CFO. The CMO-in-Residence offering is a cost-effective solution for companies in need of dedicated marketing guidance, without the expense and overhead of a full-time, C-level team member.
Services offered under our CMO-in-Residence engagements are tailored to individual clients and can include:
- Developing comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short- and long-range, to support corporate sales and revenue objectives.
- Implementing plan/programs across multiple communication disciplines, including digital marketing, mobile, affiliate, social media, cross promotion, public relations and events.
- Overseeing online marketing initiatives, including company website, direct marketing, advertising campaigns and creative services.
- Developing and managing marketing operating budget.
- Directing the work of external agencies and internal marketing and business development staff.
- Overseeing traditional and digital advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media and direct mail.
- Developing plans and creating and managing relationships with various partners to build audience/viewership as well as increased awareness of client’s products/services.
- Representing client at meetings, events, trade shows, etc.
- Providing input and support to company leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations and partnership arrangements.
- Preparing internal management presentations to outline and explain the company’s current and future marketing and business development strategies.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with industry influencers and key community and strategic partners.
- Engaging, cultivating and managing press relationships to ensure coverage surrounding special events, public announcements and other projects.
- Preparing marketing activity and progress reports for presentation to executive management.
- Establishing and maintaining a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials and events.
Learn More About Our CMO-in-Residence Services
Stone Quoted in Axial Article on Valuation Methods
Butler Snow Advisory’s Scott Stone was recently quoted in an Axial Forum article on the use of the discounted cash flow (DCF) method of company valuation. The article, which highlighted the method’s down-trending favor among advisors and finance experts, can be read on the Axial website. Stone is a Principal in BSA’s Birmingham office where […]
MB Business Capital Announces $15.5 Million Credit Facility for BSA Client Tri-State Iron & Metal
MB Business Capital, a division of MB Financial Bank, N.A., announced it recently provided a new $15,500,000 senior credit facility to Texarkana, Arkansas based Tri-State Iron & Metal Co., Inc. (“Tri-State”), a client of Butler Snow Advisory Services, LLC (BSA). Tri-State is a third-generation, family-run business that has been in business since 1947. They are […]
Funding the Future: Options for Financing Growth
When pitted against other states in the union, it’s often said that Mississippi scrapes the bottom of the barrel (or ranks at the top of a not-so-flattering list). Often overlooked, however, are conditions that can contribute overall to a favorable business climate: a strategic geographic location, tax-exempt financing programs and the nation’s lowest cost of […]
There’s a Perfect Storm Approaching for Exiting Business Owners
On January 1, 2011 about 8,000 Baby Boomers (people born between 1946 – 1964) turned 65 years of age. Every day for the next 18 years, others will turn 65 at the same rate. While many may know about this trend, a lesser known fact is that, according to the US Census Bureau, 70% of […]